Tuesday, July 05, 2005

4th OF JULY 2005


This 4th of July, I drove down to Key West to visit my really good friend Mary Ellen. I met her in Sarasota 2 years ago when I moved here and we've become very good friends. She's the kinda friend that is always there, you can count on her answering her phone when your in desperate need of someone to talk to!

Well, since she lives in her ex-husbands $2.8 million mansion in Truman Annex, my vacations to Key West are suppurb! We hung out at the pool alot, went to dinner every night and partied on a full stomach. One of the best nights was at the 809 club or something like that, its on Duval Street and the drag show was awesome! Awesome until Mary Ellen went up to the stage and the drag queen smashed her tits in Mary Ellen's face, it was halarious!
On Saturday, Brian and Kristine took the boat down from Ft. Myers, and we all hung out together. Instead of them catching the boat to come back, they decided to miss the boat and ride back with me on Monday, that's what they did. You know they enjoyed themselves! Oh well, that was my 4th of July story, now I'm anticipating my next trip down there.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brettcajun said...

I am so glad you got your blogsite up and running! Congrats! Now link my blog to your blog.

5:31 PM, July 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home