Friday, July 15, 2005

INTERVIEW DAY


Today is the day! I made it this far, let’s see what happens. I am on the plane to Charleston. Not to mention that I am in the last seat on the airplane and about a foot from the #*$&%^ restroom, glad no one has IBS, right? If so, I would have been in a world of shit, literally, stinky.
I hope I have all of my ducks in a row and didn’t miss anything. I have all of the PowerPoint’s that I have created for employee training to present to the “interviewers”, and I sure do hope they like what they see!! But hey, it’s me we’re talking about, SURE they’re going to like it *wink & grin*. I have 30 more minutes of flight time before I get to Charlotte, where I have an hour lay over, but after my interview I will be back to let you know how everything went.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home